NEW BOOK REVIEW


Humor, wit and cute vignettes...and yes, there is a dog too!



 Feline Catastrophe ... by Victor S E Moubarak



A series of short humourous stories about a cat who is master of his own domain and tries his best to make his owner's life miserable.

OUR REVIEW
Of course this crazy cat on the book cover grabbed my attention, along with the title...Feline Catastrophe by Victor S E Moubarak. What I loved about this book was that the author didn't make you wait until the end for the funniest stories...they are ALL humorous  throughout the book:

The other day I caught him exchanging labels between tins of best salmon and tins of cat food. Obviously he wanted me to feed him salmon by mistake and for me to serve my guests cat food on canapés!!!

Don't worry, you needn't be a cat lover to fully enjoy this book, as the author has a bit of dry wit to spice up each vignette.

And yes, there is a dog in the house who has his own personality:
 

Linda     
When he’s not eating he is very busy indeed … sitting on the mat watching TV. Any program would do … he’s not fussy as long as it’s the Dog Channel. When the TV is on he’d sit there for hours guarding the house. Or more precisely, guarding the TV in case anyone changes the channel.

If you need a good book to just to relax with and enjoy someone else's dilemmas, this book is for YOU!


                





1 comment:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you so much for your kind review of my book "Feline Catastrophes". I am so glad that you enjoyed it and I am so honoured that you featured it in your reviews. Thank you so much.

God bless you always.