LIEBSTER AWARD




The outrageously humorous and "creatively insane" author of  Men with Silly Putty by Susan Joy Clark has graciously nominated me for the Liebster Award, and with great pleasure I accept! Thanks Susan for remembering me and my little blog.

What is the Liebster Award?
Good question.  “Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest.  In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work.  It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within our writing community.

Once nominated, a blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger.  They are then expected to nominate other favorite new bloggers and come up with a list of 11 new questions for those nominees.  This keeps the love going!

What are the rules for the Liebster Award?
Once you accept a nomination, you are expected to complete the following steps:

1. Acknowledge and thank the person who has nominated you for this award. (Thank you Susan!)
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate other deserving bloggers.
5. Let them know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
7. Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments column of the related post of the blogger who nominated you



My responses to the 11 questions asked of me:

1. Morning bird or night owl?
Actually both, I can nap in the afternoon to keep a nice balance :)

2. If money were no object, where would you most like to travel and why?
I would book the most expensive room on a Disney
Cruise and sail with them for a month!

3. If your life were made into a movie, what actor or actress do you think should portray you?
Jennifer Garner

4. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled with cheese!

5. Dog person or cat person?
I have been both, but at present time...a lovely, crazy cat named Cookie

6. What was your favorite thing to do/play as a child?
Since we didn't have many toys, played a lot outside with my imagination

7. What is your best Christmas memory?
I think it would be all the Christmas's with my girls when they were little...everything was so amazing to them and I got to re-live my childhood!


8. What movie can you watch over and over again?
High School Musical series... oh yeah...seriously! Oh oh, I feel a song coming on!

9. What skill do you have that might surprise some people?
That I can be a really good listener


10. Winter or summer?
Summer, but not a super hot one!


11. What are five of your favorite books? (Because I know I struggle to name just one.)

I am into Cozy Mysteries at this point in my life...a little light hearted murder never hurts anyone...or does it?




Eleven Random Facts :

1. I love Disney world, Disney Cruises, and anything Disney.
2. I love fast food...Burger King and Taco Bell.
3. I work every Friday with my Daughter who teaches 1st grade, creating projects and just helping out with the class.
4. Owned and operated a boarding barn for over 20 years.
5. I can ride Western, but not much lately. I did get to win a few horse awards back in the day!
6. I love anything "blingy" and can get over the top with my outfits...(yep, sometimes you need to wear sunglasses while looking at me)
7. I'm a chocoholic.
8. I'm a coffee-a-holic.
9. I love going to church.
10. I love to make videos but wish I was better at making them.
11. I play Pokémon Go ... used to play Pokémon on the DS

years ago and now enjoying this new version.





My Nominees: (people who are interesting that I know have blogs)

If I've missed any friends who blog, please let me know!



Tondeleya Allen

Tola Adeoti
Soarinfan Videos
Jewel in vee




My questions for them:


1. What's one piece of advice you'd give your younger self?
2.What is one thing on your Bucket List?
3.What is your favorite TV show?
4.How long have you been blogging?
5.Do you have a significant other? How did you meet?
6.Where is the most interesting place you have traveled?
7.Least favorite genre.
8.Favorite snack and/or beverage.
9.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10.What are you most scared of?
11.Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? 



Hopefully no one will think me stranger then I am, and just have some fun with this award! A great way to pass on the love...Linda 




If you do this, please let me know through my contact form...thx