AUTHOR






             We welcome today Lillian Corrigan, author of The Bricks and Sticks of Life.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me ... Philippians 4:13


What were the challenges you faced while writing?


Editing. The initial writing in the case came easily. The first draft was 499 pages. Modifying and editing for quality over quantity was the hardest part.
Marketing. You can have a wonderful and well-written story, but it's very difficult to get more exposure than one's local groups.
Overall... each aspect was worth every ounce of effort (despite my husband informing me that by adding up my invested hours over, he could already have had two new sports cars if I'd chosen to work at the local market instead.)


So I'm guessing your husband didn't get his sports car, so just how long did you write before ...and the rest of the story...







No comments: